Today was an Asynchronous day. We only had to do Vocabulary work. I didn't finish the paragraph part of the work because I had to get ready for work but I'm going to finish it tonight. I also got a chance to sleep during my lunch up until around 2:15. I love asynchronous days. Its better for me and I'm pretty sure everyone else would agree.
Friday, March 26, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/21/21
Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...
-
Today was an easy day. It went by very quickly. All we did was go over our test scores and review the lesson from yesterday. Sadly, I didn...
-
I liked today's class. I liked the Bell Ringer, I was on the topic whether a college education was worth it or not. I think that a...
-
Today was a good day. We went over argumentative essays again. We went more into depth about claim and evidence. We also talked about publ...
No comments:
Post a Comment