I liked today's class. I liked the Bell Ringer, I was on the topic whether a college education was worth it or not. I think that a college education can further you in life but it isn't necessary. We also went over synthesis essays. At that point I had lost interest in class and was ready to go.
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/21/21
Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...
-
Today was an easy day. It went by very quickly. All we did was go over our test scores and review the lesson from yesterday. Sadly, I didn...
-
I liked today's class. I liked the Bell Ringer, I was on the topic whether a college education was worth it or not. I think that a...
-
Today’s class was pretty easy. We went over apostrophes and semi-colons. I got 100s on each assignment we did on Google Classroom. I lik...
I was doubting whether or not I wanted to go to college too after today’s lesson but at the end I said I was going to go .
ReplyDelete