Monday, March 15, 2021

3/15/21

 Today was a good day. We went over argumentative essays again. We went more into depth about claim and evidence. We also talked about public libraries. Mr. Rease asked a question about how many times we had been to the library in the last 3 years. The question really got me to thinking, I never go to the library for me. In the summer, my brother has a summer reading list and we have to get the books from the library. I started thinking about how in elementary school we actually did summer reading and now we don’t, so there’s is no reason for me to go to the public libra except for when it’s for my brother.

1 comment:

  1. I never go to the library either so the question today really had me thinking too , like will libraries be needed in the future or not .

    ReplyDelete

5/21/21

    Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...