Today was pretty boring. I loved the Bell Ringer today. I like when teachers actually want to know what students think. Either way, I didn't get much from the class because my mom needed me. The only thing I can really talk about is the Bell Ringer. Today's bell ringer was probably my favorite.
Tuesday, March 16, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/21/21
Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...
-
Today was an easy day. It went by very quickly. All we did was go over our test scores and review the lesson from yesterday. Sadly, I didn...
-
I liked today's class. I liked the Bell Ringer, I was on the topic whether a college education was worth it or not. I think that a...
-
Today was a good day. We went over argumentative essays again. We went more into depth about claim and evidence. We also talked about publ...
Even though you were only there for the bell ringer , I can agree with that this was one of the best Bell ringers we received because it was a topic that as students we really had think about if education was boring or not .
ReplyDelete