Tuesday, February 16, 2021

2/16/21

     Today in class Mr. Rease told us what we really need to write in our blogs. Before I was giving an overview of what we learned in class. Now I know what to write so I will write accordingly. I didn't like how you implied that African Americans are the only people who use broken English. White people use slang all the time. A white person could have said "We real cool". Either way, I didn't get much out the lesson because my wifi kept messing up. I was so annoyed and over it that at 3:05 I just stopped trying to get back in the call and used my 5 extra minutes to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5/21/21

    Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...