Today in class we went over a few things. We learned what a prominent thinker was. A prominent thinker is a person who has a well developed faculty for thinking, as a philosopher, theorist, or scholar. We discussed the question, “What does it mean to own something”, I agreed with the statement said by Jean-Paul Sartre. He proposed that ownership extends beyond objects to include intangible things. Some intangible things are skills, health, happiness, love, experiences, and talent. Some tangible things are land, vehicles, equipment, and furniture.
Thursday, February 4, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/21/21
Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...
-
Today was an easy day. It went by very quickly. All we did was go over our test scores and review the lesson from yesterday. Sadly, I didn...
-
I liked today's class. I liked the Bell Ringer, I was on the topic whether a college education was worth it or not. I think that a...
-
Today’s class was pretty easy. We went over apostrophes and semi-colons. I got 100s on each assignment we did on Google Classroom. I lik...
No comments:
Post a Comment