To be honest, I went to sleep today in class. I have really bad allergies and I took the drowsy medicine instead of non drowsy. I tried really hard to stay up but nothing worked. I did ask one of my group members what we did. I'm trying to get all my work done before Sunday, before Spring Break.
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/21/21
Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...
-
Today was an easy day. It went by very quickly. All we did was go over our test scores and review the lesson from yesterday. Sadly, I didn...
-
I liked today's class. I liked the Bell Ringer, I was on the topic whether a college education was worth it or not. I think that a...
-
Today’s class was pretty easy. We went over apostrophes and semi-colons. I got 100s on each assignment we did on Google Classroom. I lik...
I hope yo allergies calmed down and you felt better . but today was a breeze so you really didn’t miss anything major .
ReplyDelete