Today was stressful. I couldn't really do any work because I couldn't upload my sources. Anyway, my group is getting a lot of work done. We have an easy topic. My group members really work well together.
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/21/21
Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...
-
Today was an easy day. It went by very quickly. All we did was go over our test scores and review the lesson from yesterday. Sadly, I didn...
-
I liked today's class. I liked the Bell Ringer, I was on the topic whether a college education was worth it or not. I think that a...
-
Today was a good day. We went over argumentative essays again. We went more into depth about claim and evidence. We also talked about publ...
No comments:
Post a Comment