Today was pretty fun and it went by quick. I had a good day because its Friday. I’m happy because school is letting out soon. We played a kahoot game, i made 6th place. I’m not sure how the class could improve since we were doing virtual so my opinion isn’t really valid.
Friday, May 14, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/21/21
Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...
-
Today was an easy day. It went by very quickly. All we did was go over our test scores and review the lesson from yesterday. Sadly, I didn...
-
I liked today's class. I liked the Bell Ringer, I was on the topic whether a college education was worth it or not. I think that a...
-
Today was a good day. We went over argumentative essays again. We went more into depth about claim and evidence. We also talked about publ...
No comments:
Post a Comment