Today went by very quick. We got released early do it went by even quicker. We are near the end of the school year so we aren’t doing very much work. Lots of people were absent from class yesterday so Mr. Rease took time out to explain the project again. We then continued talking about the project and what needs to be done.
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5/21/21
Today we are doing something different and writing the blog posts the beginning of class. We usually write them at the end or after clas...
-
I liked today's class. I liked the Bell Ringer, I was on the topic whether a college education was worth it or not. I think that a...
-
Today was an easy day. It went by very quickly. All we did was go over our test scores and review the lesson from yesterday. Sadly, I didn...
-
Today was a good day. We went over argumentative essays again. We went more into depth about claim and evidence. We also talked about publ...
No comments:
Post a Comment